Gray & Mustard

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have problems.

I am by no means a klepto. I promise. But there is a particular item that I have had an insatiable desire to possess for years now. And it's not an item that is readily available to the general public. What would you do with it after you got it, you might ask? I have no freaking idea. I just want it. Really bad. To make matters worse, I have now seen this particular item in pink - a rare find indeed. My desire continues.

Alright, alright, I give. Just promise me you won't laugh too hard or think I'm too crazy. Once again, I can't explain why, it's just a part of me. The item I wish to possess is this:
Yes, a pneumatic tube carrier (as I have just come to learn that it is called) that you find at any bank teller drive-thru. I know that this is not something that will go away either. It's been going on for years! So, it was finally suggested to me that I check eBay. I found some, but none in pink. So, naturally, my next thought was this: what if I buy one of the ugly colors (black, gray, beige) took it to the bank and tried to negotiate a swap? Do you think they'd think I'm crazy? How silly of me. Of course I already know the answer to that question. But it doesn't change how I feel. What can I do?

1 comment:

  1. Buy an ugly one and then go through the drive-through and swap them?

    And, yes, what in the world will you do with it when you get one? You are crazy, girl! Welcome to the club. It was inevitable. :-)

    ReplyDelete