Gray & Mustard

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fancy Feast is ridiculous.


I think it's fair to say that Fancy Feast has gone too far. This commercial is ridiculous! Yes, this beautiful scene of proposal and redecoration absolutely would make me want to go buy some Fancy Feast for my imaginary feline companion (who is prissy nonetheless). Yikes.

I am taking the entire next week off from work and I am so excited. I haven't had this much time just for myself in well over a year. This was all jumpstarted by the fact that I am going to see Lady Gaga in concer next Tuesday. I planned to take two days off but since our office is closed Friday, I figured, why not take the whole week? So there will be a lot of "me" time and catching up on a lot of stuff I've been neglecting for a long time. I'll be making a trip to Nashville for the concert but other than that it's a total in-house vacation. But honestly at this point, I don't even care. I think I'm ready for a break.

During my week off I hope to put together a series of posts about the things I found when cleaning out some boxes of my childhood things from my parents' attic. Mostly talking about how silly kids are and how things seem when you reflect back on then as an adult. Get ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment