Gray & Mustard

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Too Good to Pass Up.

I was watching Good Morning America again this morning (watching too long and then having to rush around like a crazy person to get ready and out the door) and I saw this 'story' go by on the bottom of the screen and every single time it caught my eye, I knew that I had to share it with you.

---WOMAN CALLS 911 FOR WRONG CHINESE FOOD DELIVERY---

Yes, ladies and gentlemen this woman called 911 EMERGENCY services to report that the Hong Kong restaurant brought her the wrong food. Really? That's what you 're going to call 911 for? Unbelievable. To me, that ranks right up there with the people who just keep on driving, minding their business when ambulance/fire/police sirens are coming through and need for them to MOVE! And, of course, these people are the same who, if on the other end of the situation (waiting for emergency services to arrive) would complain that they didn't get there fast enough. It's just like the pople who drive gigantic SUVs then complain about gas prices. Hmmmm... either don't drive a gas-guzzling vehicle or stop complaining. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment