Gray & Mustard

Monday, May 30, 2011

Swamp People.

Well, we spent our weekend down in Louisiana for a true Louisiana-style wedding, complete with a crawfish boil. It was awesome! I also think that this is quite possibly the best mother-son dance EVER.


(BOO, video upload isn't working right now. Working hard to fix this!)


While we were waiting for the lovely outdoor ceremony to start, we overheard some of the guests discussing a program called Swamp People. Seeing as how we were in swamp country, the next day when flipping through channels in the hotel, we came across an episode. Wow. The man actually said that his favorite foods were squirrel, frogs, alligator - I'm not picky about food, I guess. Hysterical, very entertaining. I highly recommend it.

So, it's back to work tomorrow after a long weekend. I think I'd rather eat some squirrel or frog than go. So thankful to have a job, just wish I enjoyed it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment