Gray & Mustard

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm baa-aaack!

For some reason, I looked up my old blog today and you know what I thought as I was reading through some of the old posts?... "This stuff is pretty funny... or at least entertaining!"

So here I am again.  Just for me... because I like to write.  And sometimes I have things to say that are better put in writing.

A lot has happened since about... what?  Two years ago?  I'll slowly get you up to speed on that.  We've got plenty of time.  But I will tell you that I am writing to you from our new digs... a spare bedroom in my parents' basement.  That's right.  Me, the hubs, Princess Lyla and Big Boy Scout in one cozy room.  I can also tell you that all is well.  We didn't lose our house or something tragic like that.  We sold it.  Again, long story.  More to come.

Good to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment