Gray & Mustard

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Job.

So, I have a new job! I start on Monday, the 12th and I can't wait! I'm working out my two weeks' notice right now. Yeah, that's fun. I am going to be a Legal Secretary for a huge local law firm! Yay! And this will be my view...

Well, not exactly my view, but let's just say that I will most definitely have access to this view of our amazing city every day! While I still have to go to my old job every day until next Thursday and that can be nauseating to say the least, I can already feel a difference in how I feel. I know that there is no perfect job, but I do know that there is a better job out there for me and I feel that that is exactly where I'm moving.

On another note, the hubs and I went on our first vacay since our honeymoon last week! Destin was beautiful and it was definitely the most relaxed I've felt in what feels like forever! I've had too much stress in my life lately, or it least it feels that way. I'm ready for some smoother sailing and good nights' sleep. I've discovered that a vacation is essential to mental health and therefore, plan on taking one every year, even if it's small.

My next big savings' project is on its way. I would love for me and the hubs to take a really awesome trip for our fifth anniversary which is in two years. Call me boring, call me conventional, but I really, really just want to go to an all-inclusive resort in a tropical destination. I can see me here...


So, I discovered Pinterest like a month ago and of course I'm just as addicted as everyone else. If you haven't joined, do it. It will change your life. I am so packed full of ideas, I can't sleep sometimes! Cute ideas, useful ideas, recipes, DIY projects, simply beautiful and joyous etc. You name it, they've got it. Definitely check it out.

'Til next time lovies...

No comments:

Post a Comment